IS THIS THE BEGGINING OF NEW ERA FOR A UNITED KICKBOXING SPORT OF ALL KICKBOXING FEDERATIONS? WHAT REACTIONS OF WAKO (Sportaccord recognized) CAN WE EXPECT IN THE NEXT MONTHS AND HOW WILL SPORTACCORD REACT IN THIS CASE WHEN MAJORITY OF KICKBOXERS FROM UN-RECOGNIZED FEDERATIONS UNITED UNDER WKA WILL ASK FOR THEIR RIGHTS TO REPRESENT KICKBOXING SPORT INSTEAD OF MINORITY WHICH IS REPRESENTED BY WAKO AS THE AUTHOR EXPLAINS ...
WKA one of the most famous and prestigious kickboxing organization has changed his World President .
Mr. Michele Panfietti is the new WKA World President and Mr. Cristiano Radicchi the new General Secretary.
The first decisions taken by the new President are that starting from now each National President is completely free to manage his own country like he prefers without any kind of interference by WKA Head Quarter, when of course the actions are not contrary to the rules and the prestige of WKA.
1) The entry fee of WKA World Championhips will be cheaper. Not more 80 euro but 60 euro and from the second entry 40 euro instead of 80 euro!!!
2) The World Championships duration will be 4 days and no more 7 or 8 days as before.
3) The WKA National Certificates and Insurances will be managed directly by the National WKA Presidents in their countries.
4) The National Amateur Titles will be completely under the control of each WKA National President.
5) The next 2013 World Championships will be held in Italy in October and will be a closed Championship.
In the next months WKA will try to realize a strong union with the most important world martial arts organizations to realize an unified World Championhips without losing Federations independence.
WKA will work to be recognized by Sport Accord!!!
Good Martial Arts to everybody!!!
WKA Head Quarter
Office +39 0585 861280
Office +39 0585 240851