Thursday, June 04, 2009

Is this ITF taekwondo master Toni Nobilo from Croatia?



NICOLE TRIMMEL (AUSTRIA) WINS WAKO PRO WORLD TITLE

Nicole Trimmel won Saturday night 23rd May in her home town Oslip / Austria before 1000 enthusiastic fans the WAKO-PRO World Champion title in full. The opponent Silvia Carla from Portugal, Trimmel fought a tuff fight and it took 10 rounds to get a winner.. Finally it was a split decision for the Austrian fighter (Dr. Tibor Gelesits from Hungary scored the fight 99:90 for Trimmel, Judge Christian Gajoos from Austria scored the fight 98:94 for Trimmel and Manuel Teixeira from Portugal scored the fight 95:99 for Carla Silva). So Nicole Trimmel is the first Austrian full contact fighter to become WAKO Pro World Champion.

Votes:
Nicole Trimmel: "I applied to the tactical requirements of my coach. The key was, without much risk to land many hits. It was quite clear that a knockout victory was not possible. Carla was perfectly prepared. In the fourth round, she landed hard punch - that was the only time where I was not sure whether I can win. In the last few rounds, I tried to ovoid a lucky punch. It was a great feeling, particularly to win the WAKO Pro Title in my home town”.

Silvia Carla: "I think we were pretty equal. The audience in the venue was a big bonus for Nicole, the fans supported her great. The audience made the big difference.

1 comment:

neno said...

No, this is not Nobilo. I must admit that this man looks like Nobilo but it's not him