The Russian Union of Martial Arts is pleased to announce the Conference "Martial Arts & Combat Sports: Status and Prospects of Development" to be hosted in Ekaterinburg on October, 20th – 22th, 2011 with the participation of leading experts in the field of martial arts, combat sports, education, medicine, psychology, sociology, management, as well as representatives of the authorities.
* The Russian Union of Martial Arts http://www.rsbi.ru/english/001.html
* Ministry of Sport, Tourism and Youth Policy of the Russian Federation,
* The Government of Sverdlovsk region
* Ural Federal University after the first Russian President BN Yeltsin
The conference is supported by: the Administration of the President of Russian Federation Plenipotentiary Representative in Urals Federal District, Ministry of Sports and Youth Policy of the Sverdlovsk Region, Federal Research Institute of the Russian Ministry of Interior, the Institute of Physical Culture of Tyumen State University
The purpose of the Conference – to determine the role and place of martial arts and combat sports in the development of modern society and the state.
Areas of work of the Conference:
* Historical, cultural and social aspects of martial arts;
* Innovation in the development of martial arts and sports;
* Development of educational programs by means of martial arts and combat sports;
* The role of martial arts and combat sports - for all and healthy life;
* Social aspects of state activity in the field of martial arts and sports, prevention of asocial phenomena among young people by means of martial arts and sports;
* Legal Aspects in Sport and in the field of martial arts;
* Media in the development of martial arts;
* Martial arts, sports and business - collaboration tools;
* International cooperation in the field of martial arts and combat sports
Official languages - Russian and English. Simultaneous translation for all sessions will be provided.
The schedule of the Conference:
* October 20 - Registration, the opening ceremony of the Conference plenary session, working sessions and round tables;
* October 21 - the work sessions and round tables, the final plenary meeting;
* October 22 - the cultural and sports program, the departure of the participants.
* Participation in the conference will allow you to gain new knowledge and a maximum of useful and relevant information in the field of martial arts, sports, medicine, education, share experiences with colleagues.
In addition, the conference will provide you the opportunity to advance their own plans, projects and ideas, as well as broaden the scientific and business contacts.
More information about the conference and conditions of participation can be found at the official site
if link doesn't work - find it on a banner on a right side of a website http://www.rsbi.ru/english/001.html